VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2017: 14 Vacancies For Chief Managers, Senior Managers & Managers Post
V O Chidambaranar (VOC) Port Trust, Government of India invites application for the selection of eligible and suitable candidates for Chief Managers, Senior Managers & Managers in Various disciplines on contract basis.
Job Location: Tuticorin (Tamil Nadu)
Name of the Post:
- Chief Managers: 06 Posts
- Senior Managers: 06 Posts
- Managers: 02 Posts
Age Limit: As per rules
- For Chief Managers: Post Graduation degree in Computer Science (equivalent to M.Tech (CS)) from a recognized university/ institution or Engineering degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized university/ institution or Master Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Operations research/ Electronics.
- For Senior Managers : Graduation degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized National/ International University and 10 years working experience in Planning and Project Management.
- For Managers : Post Graduation Degree in Marketing/ Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Public relations from a recognized National/ International University.
- Chief Managers: Rs. 80000/-pm
- Senior Managers: Rs. 70000/-pm
- Managers: Rs. 60000/-pm
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates may send completed application along with all necessary enclosures to educational and technical qualifications, age proof, experience, etc. send to Secretary, V.O Chidambaranar Port Trust, General Administration Department Tuticorin – 628 004.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 17-April-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit http://www.vocport.gov.in/port/
About V O Chidambaranar (VOC) Port Trust:
V O Chidambaranar Port, previously Tuticorin Port, is one of the twelve main ports in the Country. It was confirmed to be a chief port on 11th July in the year 1974. It is second-biggest port in Tamil Nadu and fourth-biggest container terminal in the Country. Later Sethusamudram Shipping Canal Project V.O.C Port will be Country’s leading port & one of the chief ports of Asia equivalent to the Port of Singapore. V O Chidambaram Port is a mock port. This is the third worldwide port in Tamil Nadu & its second all-season port. All V O Chidambaram Port’s traffic flow control has crossed 10 million tons from 1st April to 13th September in the year 2008, recordkeeping a growing rate of 12.08 percent, outstanding the matching earlier year control of 8.96 million tons. It has services to countries like China, Sri Lanka, USA, Europe and other Mediterranean countries. The Station Leader, Coast Guard Station Tuticorin is situated at Tuticorin Port, Tamil Nadu beneath the operative and managerial regulator of the Commander, Coast Guard Region (East), Chennai. The Coast Guard Station Tuticorin Port was specially made on 25th April in the year 1991 by Vice Admiral SW Lakhar, NM, and VSM at that time Director General Coast Guard. The Station Commander is answerable for Coast Guard processes in this area of authority in Gulf of Mannar.
Candidates who are interested may apply in arranged application form beside the duplicates of educational and experience Certificates.