TVNL Recruitment 2017: 59 Vacancies Technical/Non-Technical Executive Posts
Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Technical/Non-Technical Executive.
Total Posts: 59 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Technical/Non-Technical Executive
Personnel Officer: 2 Posts (01 UR, 01 SC)
Accounts Officer: 02 Posts (01 UR, 01 SC-Backlog)
Estate Officer: 01 (UR) Post
Safety Officer: 01 (UR) Post
Assistant Executive Engineers: 05 Posts (01 UR, 01 ST, 03 SC)
Assistant Executive Engineer (I.T.): 02 Posts (01 UR, 01 BC-I)
Assistant Personnel Officer: 06 Posts (03 UR, 01 ST, 01 SC, 1 BC-I)
Assistant Operator: 40 Posts ( 20 UR, 10 ST, 04 SC, 03 BC-I, 03 BC-II)
UR: 35 years
BC-I/BC-II: 37 years
Female (UR/BC-I/BC-II): 38 years
SC/ST (Male and Female): 40 years
Employee working in TVNL in lower grade/regular cadre/through agency /direct contract/ contract /contingent having requisite qualification:50 years
- For Assistant Operator : 10th with full time regular ITI Course (approved by NCVT/SCVT) in Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronics/ Welding / Instrument Mechanic Trades.
- For Assistant Personal Officer : BBA(HR)/ PM/ IR/ HR/ Labour Welfare regular full time regular course with 50% (45% for ST/SC candidates) from Government recognised universities/institutes
- For post wise qualification refer to notification..
- Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer (IT): Rs 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay: Rs 5600/-.
- Personnel Officer, Accounts Officer, Safety Officer, Estate Officer: Rs 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay: Rs 5500/-.
- Assistant Personnel Officer: Rs 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay: Rs 4600/-.
- Assistant Operator: Rs 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay: Rs 3000/-.
Selection Process: Through written test followed by personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/-only plus online bank transaction charges as applicable for all categories except ST/SC candidates of Jharkhand. The application fee for ST/SC candidates of Jharkhand is Rs. 500/- only plus online bank transaction charges as applicable.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may apply Online through website www.tvnlonline.co.in
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 07-Feb-2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 04-March-2017
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 07-Feb-2017 to 04-March-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.tvnlonline.com/recruitment.htm