RBI Recruitment 2017: 19 Manager, Asst Manager Post
RBI Recruitment Notification 2017: 19 Manager, Asst Manager Post
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Manager, Asst Manager .
Name of the Posts:
Manager (Civil) in Grade B: 02 Posts
Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A: 10 Posts
Assistant Manager (Secuirty) in Grade A: 07 Posts
Age Limit: As per rules
- For Manager (Civil) : A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
- For Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha): Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level OR Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level OR Second Class Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / Economics / Commerce with English and Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level.
- For Assistant Manager (Security) : Candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force OR (ii) The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum five years’ service in Paramilitary Forces.
Manager (Civil) in Grade B: Rs.35150-62400/-
Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A: Rs.28150-55600/-
Assistant Manager (Secuirty) in Grade A: Rs.28150-55600/-
How to Apply: Apply Online
Eligible and Interested candidates should apply online with the help of official website of RBI www.rbi.org.in
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.March.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.March.2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification https://rbi.org.in/
About Reserve Bank of India
The Reserve bank is completely owned by Government of India. It was set up on 1st April 1935 in accordance with the provision of Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. RBI maintains the strategy of Indian Rupee in which the financial authority of a country controls the supply of money. Initially the Central Office where the Governor of the bank sits and the place guidelines are made of the Reserve bank of India was brought into existence in Calcutta. In 1937, the central office is permanently moved to Mumbai.
Despite the fact that it was initially a sole proprietorships, since nationalisation the Reserve Bank of India is completely owned by Government of India. The present Governor who is directing the bank of Reserve bank of India is held by Mr. Raghuram Rajan. 21 members Central Board of Directors are authorizing by the General Superintendence and the Director of RBI: the Governor, 2 Finance Ministry Reps, to represent vital principles from India’s economy 10 government-nominated directors are present as well as to stand for zonal offices headquartered at Chennai, New Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata 4 directors are present. 5 members from each local board signify regional interests.
The Deputy Governors of the RBI are the ex-officio members. The Deputy Governor is the one who takes the responsibility of bank regulation and supervision and is also voted as Vice-Chairman of Board.
It will be wise decision of one to work in a bank like RBI. There are many opening coming every year for various posts in the bank. So the candidates can apply for it through online and make the best career.