NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2017: Walk-in For Hospital Attendant, Paediatrician & District Asha Coordinator Post
National Health Mission Kerala invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Hospital Attendant, Paediatrician & District Asha Coordinator on contract basis in Trivandrum District.
Total Posts: 15 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
Hospital Attendant: 10 Posts
Paediatrician: 04 Posts
District ASHA Coordinator: 01 Post
- For Hospital Attendant & District Asha Coordinator: Maximum 40 years
- For Paediatrician: Maximum 60 years
- For Hospital Attendant : 7th Standard pass.
- For Paediatrician : MD/DNB in child health or diploma in child health with TC registration.
- For District Asha Coordinator : Master Degree in social science / Sociology/ Social Anthropology/ Social Work/ Business Administration/ Rural Development with three years experience.
Hospital Attendant: Rs. 9190/-pm
Paediatrician: Rs. 49200/- pm
District ASHA Coordinator: Rs. 16000/-pm
Selection Process : Through Interview.
How to Apply : Download Application Form Here
Eligible and Interested Candidates may attend the interview in prescribed application form along with Original Documents, copy of relevant documents & experience certificate at given venue.
- Date of Walk-in: 01.March.2017 at 10:00 AM
- Walk-in Venue: State Nutrition hall, Near General Hospital, Trivandrum.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit
Download Application form : http://arogyakeralam.gov.in/docs/career/2017