NIMHANS Recruitment 2017: 69 Vacancies for Group-A, B & C Posts
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Group-A, B & C in the NIMHANS, Bangalore.
Total Post: 69 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Group-A Cadre Posts:
- Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology) (Contract Basis): 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Psychiatric Social Work): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Psychiatric Social Work) (Contract Basis): 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Psychiatry): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Radiochemistry) (Non Clinical): 01 Post
- Clinical Pathologist (Specialist Grade): 01 Post
- Computer Programmer: 01 Post
- Hindi officer: 01 Post
- Medical Physicist-cum Lecturer (Radiation Safety Officer): 01 Post
- Physicist for MR PET: 01 Post
- Physicist for Cyclotron: 01 Post
- Psychiatrist (Specialist Grade): 01 Post
- Purchase officer: 01 Post
- Radiochemist: 02 Posts
Group-B Cadre Posts:
- Assistant Dietician: 01 Post
- Junior Scientific Officer (Radiation Safety): 01 Post
- Library Assistant: 01 Post
- Occupational Therapist: 01 Post
- Physiotherapist: 02 Posts
- Senior Hindi Translator: 01 Post
- Speech Therapist: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse: 01 Post
- Teacher for MR Children: 01 Post
Group-C Cadre Posts:
- Assistant Instructor: 12 Posts
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) : 07 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 02 Posts
- Junior Technician: 01 Post
- Laundry Supervisor: 01 Post
- Legal Assistant: 01 Post
- Medical Records Technician; 03 Posts
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Public Relations Assistant: 01 Post
- Radiographer; 04 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 01 Post
- Stenographer Gr.II : 07 Posts
- Technician Nuclear Medicine : 01 Post
Educational Qualification: 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation/PG Degree/MD/M.Sc/Ph.D/D.Sc/MBBS/DC/DPM or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or institutions. For Posts Wise educational qualifications refer to official notification.
For Group-A Cadre Posts: Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- plus GP
For Group-B Cadre Posts: Rs.9300/- -Rs.34800/- plus GP
For Group-C Cadre Posts: Rs.5200/- -Rs.20200/- plus GP
Selection Process: Through Written Examination, Skill Test
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates may send completed application along with all necessary enclosures to The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029.
- Last Date For Submission of Application: 04-March-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.nimhans.ac.in/sites/default/files/Notification
About National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences is a central government recognized institution with the tremendous academic posture, development and also efforts, and in the year 1994 it is acknowledged as a ‘Deemed University’. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences got the status of an ‘Institute of National Importance’ in the year 2012.
The organization is a institute which is running for the academic pursuit and patient treatment in the fields of neuroscience and mental health. NIMHANS is often associated with giving great requirements of scientific attention, high quality coaching and innovative investigation in the frontier areas. Merged preferences for extensive patient treatment, manpower improvement and research, originate from the dedication to an incorporated and multidisciplinary strategy which handles societal requirements. The improvements in genomics, neuro imaging, computational neuroscience, molecular biology mathematical modelling along with a large number of new aspects such as public health, are increasingly being translated to help out people a necessity and also promote the development of knowledge.
The Institute provides ideas to the Central and State Governments in places such as the establishment of completely new psychiatric amenities, enhancement of current features and accomplish a nationwide programme for psychological well-being. The Institute has come about as the focal point for changing national plans in the area of mental health, neurosciences and injury. This serves as an example of an original type of profitable collaboration between the State and Union Governments.
The main vision of the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences is to be the nationwide leader in the area of Mental Treatment and Neuroscience and to develop revolutionary methods to patient care via transitional investigation and the mission is to develop the top end standards of evidence based care for mental health and neuro disorders. The charge of Director for National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences is Prof. B.N. Gangadhar.