NIIST Recruitment 2017: 08 Vacancies For Project Assistant Posts
National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology (NIIST) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Project Assistant on the temporary basis.
Total Posts: 08 Post
Name of the Posts:
Project Assistant-II: 05 Posts
Project Assistant-III: 01 Post
Project Assistant-I: 02 Posts
Age Limit: 30 years for Project Assistant-II, 28 years for Project Assistant-I & 35 years Project Assistant-III
- For Project Assistant-II : M.Sc. Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry /Biopolymer Chemistry with minimum
55% marks OR M.Sc. Chemistry with minimum 55% marks OR M.Sc. Microbiology/Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology with minimum 55% marks.
- For Project Assistant-III : M.Tech. Food Technology/Food Engineering with minimum 55% marks.
- For Project Assistant-I : Diploma in Polymer Technology/ Plastic Processing & Testing / Chemical Engineering with minimum 55% marks.
Project Assistant-II: Rs. 12000/- OR Rs.14000/- OR Rs.25000/- (Per Month)
Project Assistant-III: Rs. 28000/-pm
Project Assistant-I: Rs. 8000/-pm
Selection Process: Through Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in along with all required documents & Certificates at given venue.
- Date of Walk-in Interview: 08 to 14.March.2017 at 09:00 AM
- Walk-in-Venue of Interview : CSIR-NIIST, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram – 695019
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.niist.res.in/english/download/946/