WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2017: Law Officer & Junior Assistant Post
WB Municipal Service Commission Notification 2017: Law Officer & Junior Assistant Posts
Municipal Service Commission, Kolkata invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Law Officer & Junior Assistant.
Name of the Post:
- Law Officer: 01 Post
- Junior Assistant: 01 Post
Age Limit as on 04.03.2017: 37 year For Law Officer & 40 years For Junior Assistant.
- For Law Officer: Degree of Law from a recognized university.
- For Junior Assistant: Higher Secondary from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Examination or its equivalent.
Application Fee : General/OBC have to pay Rs. 150/-, processing charge of 50/- & Rs. 20/- towards bank charge for challan deposit and Rs. 50/- Processing charge & Rs. 20/- towards bank charge for challan deposit (for SC/ST/PWD) through Online Indiaideas.com Limited (Bill Desk) or Challan.
- Law Officer: Rs. 15600- 42000/- + GP Rs. 5400/-
- Junior Assistant: Rs. 5400- 25200/- + GP Rs. 2600/-
Selection Process: Through Written Test/ Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may apply online with the help of www.mscwb.org website.
- Starting Date For Online Submission of Application: 04.March.2017
- Last Date For Online Submission of Application: 03.April.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Application Fee in Bank : 05.April.2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.mscwb.org/emp_notice/msc_web