MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: 31 Vacancies For Postal /Sorting Assistant & Postman Posts
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: Postal /Sorting Assistant & Postman Posts
Chief Postmaster General, Madhya Pradesh (MP) Postal Circle, invites Applications for the post of Postal /Sorting Assistant & Postman under sports Quota in MP Postal Circle.
Total Posts: 31 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Postal /Sorting Assistant: 27 Vacancies
- Postman: 02 Vacancies
- MTS: 02 Vacancies
Age Limit as on 12.04.2017: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years for Postal /Sorting Assistant & Maximum 25 years for MTS.
- For Postal /Sorting Assistant: Passed in 10+2 standard or 12th class pass from recognised University/ Board of School Education, Board of Secondary Education.
- For Postman/MTS: Matriculation (10th) from a recognized Board or University.
- Postal /Sorting Assistant: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2000/-
- Postman: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2000/-
- MTS: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1800/-
Application Fees: Rs. 100/- mandatory for all categories of candidates who have Registered.
Examination Fee: The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/- The fees are payable in through Post Offices having e-payment facility through system generated challan. No need to pay examination fee by Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Handicapped / Women.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates along with all enclosures to Assistant Postmaster General (Estt./Rectt.), Room No’ 205, ll Floor. O/o the Chief Postmaster General, M.P. Circle, Bhopal – 462012.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 12-April-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.dopmp.in/PDF/Notification-1.pdf