IRCON Recruitment 2017: 63 Works Engineer & Site Supervisor Post
- IRCON International Notification 2017 For Graduate Apprentices & Technician Apprentices Post
- IRCON International Recruitment Notification 2017: 63 Works Engineer & Site Supervisor Post
Ircon International Limited (Ircon) invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Works Engineer & Site Supervisor on contract basis.
Total Posts: 63 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Work Engineer: 50 Posts
- Site Supervisor: 13 Posts
Age Limit: Born not before 01.02.1984 for Work Engineer & 01.02.1987 for Site Supervisor
- For Work Engineer: Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- For Site Supervisor: Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Pay Scale :
- Work Engineer: Rs. 23500/- pm
- Site Supervisor: Rs. 15500/-pm
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- & Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman through Online.
- There is no fee for PWD candidates.
Selection Process : Through Written Exam or Interview.
How to Apply : Apply Online Here
Eligible and Interested candidate may apply online with the help of official website www.ircon.org .
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 25.March.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form : 09.April-2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee : 11.April.2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.ircon.org/
Ircon International Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Graduate Apprentices & Technician Apprentices.
Total Posts: Not Mention
Name of the Post:
- Graduate Apprentices
- Technician Apprentices
Age Limit: As per rules.
- For Graduate Apprentices: BE/B.Tech. in relevant Engineering with not less than 60% marks from reputed Institute/university approved by AICTE..
- For Technician Apprentices: Diploma in relevant Engineering with not less than 60% marks from reputed Institute/university approved by AICTE.
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 10000/- pm
- Technician Apprentices: Rs. 8500/- pm
Selection Process : Through Written Exam and/or Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates may send completed appliction through mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 30-March-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.ircon.org/images/
About IRCON Jobs/ Vacancy:
Ircon International Limited is a dedicated company for transport substructure. The company is recognized by the Government of India. Ircon International Limited is unit solely possessed by Ministry of Railways. Ircon International Limited chief object is to do the construct railway projects which is not only in India but abroad too. There are more than 300 projects in India which are completed by Ircon International Limited and around 100 projects internationally. Ircon International Limited have done projects for more than 21 countries across. In the year 2013 – 2014 Ircon International Limited has recorded a revenue of 400 crore.
Ircon International Limited current projects are operational in the below countries.
- Sri Lanka
Ircon International Limited is an organization with 360 degree aspects includes designing, planning, maintenance, construction etc. also providing services to the India Railway System. Ircon International Limited’s important clients are Government of India, Indian Railway, Malaysian Railway, National Highway Authority of India, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Rail Vikas Nigam Limited
Ircon International Limited panel of Directors comprises of Mr. Hitesh Khanna – Chairman, Mr. A.K. Goyal – Director, Mr. Surajit Dutta – Director and Mr. Anil Jain – Director. Ircon International Limited has worked for major of the Railway projects internationally and domestic too. In Iraq they have done construction of high speed railway line. Malaysia they have done construction of railway bridges, doubling of the tracks, widening of the railway tunnels.
Currently lot of openings are there in departments of Assistant officer, work engineer, site supervisor etc. Interested may check the official website to enter into a promising career with IRCON.
Published by: http://www.employmentnews24.com/