Latest Bank Jobs 2017: Upcoming 1,24,457+Jobs Opening in Banking Sector
- IBPS CWE VI Exam 2017 Calender: Bank PO, Clerk, Specialist Officer and RRBs Recruitment
- Bank Jobs Opening 2017: Bank PO, Clerk, Specialist Officer RRBs Recruitment
- Eligibility Criteria For Bank PO, Clerk, Specialist Officer RRBs Recruitment Post
- Required Educational Qualification For Bank Jobs
- List of Some Public Sector Bank
Bank Jobs in India
Bank Jobs are the most promising and safest jobs in Indian employment sector. Banking sector has become one of the most chosen career choices by students these days considering various factors, benefits and career progression. There are many job opening coming up every year in public as well as private sector banks. Banking has become a career option of youth after completing plus two, never the less the old people are also trying to get in to banking jobs with the age relaxation factors in it.
Latest Bank Jobs/Vacancies & Bank Exams in India Updates 2017:
To Keep In Touch With All Banking Vacancies Notifications, you should subscribe free banking job alert service By subscribing free bank job alert. ===>>
Recent Bank Jobs Updates Daily :
|Bank Name||No of Post/Name||Last Date|
|NIACL Recruitment||Apply for 984 Assistants Post||29-March-2017|
|GIC India Recruitment||33 Vacancies For Assistant Manager (Scale -I) Post||27-March-2017|
|LIC Housing Finance Recruitment||Customer Service Representative Post||13-March-2017|
|RBI Recruitment||19 Manager, Asst Manager Post||16-March-2017|
|Dena Bank Recruitment||Assistant General Manager Post||17-March-2017|
|RNSB Recruitment||Apply Online For Computer Operator (Trainee) Post||17-March-2017|
|Federal Bank Recruitment||Probationary Officers||28-February-2017|
|Repco Bank Recruitment||Assistant Manager & Assistant General Manager Post||10-March-2017|
|Syndicate Bank Recruitment||Apply Online For 25 Temporary Attender||28-Feb-2017|
|Canara Bank Recruitment||Economist Post||10-March-2017|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||22 Assistant Vice President & Secretarial Officer Posts||28-Feb-2017|
|Dena Bank Recruitment||Bank Correspondant Co-ordinator Post||Would Be Updated Soon|
|National Housing Bank Recruitment||18 Vacancies For Assistant Manager, Assistant General Manager & Other Posts||Would Be Updated Soon|
|Nainital Bank Ltd Recruitment||Security Officer Post||Would Be Updated Soon|
|IPPB Recruitment||1060 Vacancies For Manager & Senior Manager Posts||Would Be Updated Soon|
|IBPS Recruitment||03 Law Officer, Hindi Officer & Research Associate Vacancy||Would Be Updated Soon|
|U.P Co-operative Institution Service Board Recruitment||216 Branch Manager, Clerk, Cashier, Typist Vacancies||Would Be Updated Soon|
|PNB Recruitment||191 AGM (Company Secretary) Posts||Would Be Updated Soon|
|NABARD Recruitment||85 Vacancies For 85 Vacancies For Development Assistant Posts||Would Be Updated Soon|
|PNB Recruitment||191 Specialist Officer Post||Would Be Updated Soon|
|Bank of India Recruitment||Faculty Member Post||Would Be Updated Soon|
|IBPS Recruitment||19243 Vacancies For Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks -VI)||Would Be Updated Soon|
|Bank of Baroda Recruitment||Clerk Posts||Would Be Updated Soon|
|Canara Bank Recruitment||06 Jobs For Systems Administrator, Database Administrator, Chartered Accountant & other Posts||Would Be Updated Soon|
|Aryapuram Co-Operative Urban Bank Recruitment||General Manager, Deputy General Managers/Assistant General Manager & Other Posts||Would Be Updated Soon|
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment||Relationship Manager, Inspector of Branches & Other Posts||10 days from the Advertisement|
|RBI Recruitment||19 Jobs for Officers Posts||Would Be Updated Soon|
|South Indian Bank Recruitment||05 Vacancies for Probationary Officer Posts||Would Be Updated Soon|
|IBPS Recruitment||8822 Vacancies Opening through CWE Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee – VI 2016||Would Be Updated Soon|
|Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment||1315 Officer, Security Officer, Clerk & Officer Post||Would Be Updated Soon|
|Federal Bank Recruitment||Credit Officers and IT Officer Post||Would Be Updated Soon|
Earlier days the banks were recruiting candidates for various position as their own. But now the entire recruitment in banking sector has been centralized by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection in India and the candidates passing out the examination of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection get the chance to go through various recruitment programmes in different nationalized as well as scheduled banks. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts common written test across our country to select suitable candidates for various banks in India.
The youth are more interested in banking career with various factors in it such as good pay, job safety, personal and professional balance, leaves, career progression etc. The main roles in a bank are Specialist Officer, Probationary Officer, clerks etc. and each category has its own nature in terms of work as well as the recruitment procedure.
IBPS CWE VI (6) Exam Date Calendar 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the Examinations calendar for CWE-VI for the post of Bank PO, Clerk, RRBs Specialist Officer through IBPS exam 20117 & list of Participating Organizations.
IBPS Common Written Exam Schedule 2017
|Bank Name||Exam Name||Exam Date|
|IBPS||PSBs – CWE SPL-VII||(Preliminary Exam) 30 & 31-December-2017 , (Main Exam) 28/01/2018|
|IBPS||PSBs – CWE CLERK-VII||(Preliminary Exam) 02 to 10-December-2017 , (Main Exam) 21/January/2018|
|IBPS||(Main Exam) RRBs – CWE RRB-VI (Office Assistants)||12-November-2017|
|IBPS||(Main Exam) RRBs – CWE RRB-VI (Officer Scale I)||5-November-2017|
|IBPS||(Single Exam) RRBs – CWE RRB-VI (Officers Scale II & III)||5-November-2017|
|IBPS||PSBs – CWE PO/ MT-VII||(Preliminary Exam) 07 to 15-October-2017 , (Main Exam)26-November-2017|
|IBPS||(Preliminary Exam) RRBs – CWE RRB-VI (Officers Scale-I & Office Assis)||09 to 24-September-2017|
|Indian Bank||(Main Exam) Probationary Officers||28-Febuary-2017|
|IDBI Bank||(Pre Exam)Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Advt No. 02/2016-17||3-Febuary-2017|
|Syndicate Bank||Probationary Officer Advt NO. 526/ 2016||26-Febuary-2017|
|IBPS||I.T. Officer, AFO, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer & Other Posts||28, 29-January-2017|
|IBPS||CWE Specialist – V||28, 29-January-2017|
|Indian Bank||(Pre Exam) Probationary Officers||22-January-2017|
|Indian Bank||Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF)||22-January-2017|
|SBI||Specialist Officers Advt No. CRPD/SCO/2016-17/9||22-January-2017 Rescheduled to 20-January-2017|
Other Financial Institutes Upcoming Exams and Dates
|Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Exam Date|
|UIIC Limited||Assistant||January/ February 2017|
|New India Assurance Company Limited||Administrative Officers (General) (Scale-I)||January 2017 (Phase-II)|
|RBI||Assistant (Main Test)||January-17|
List of Participating Bank & Organization: Andhra Bank, Allahabad Bank, Bank of India (BOI), Bank of Baroda, Bank of Maharashtra (BOM), Central Bank of India, Canara Bank, Dena Bank, Corporation Bank, ECGC, IDBI Bank, Indian Bank, Union Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC), UCO Bank, Indian Overseas Bank (IOB), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Vijaya Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank, United Bank of India and more than 60 Regional Rural Banks that given below..
|Latest Government Jobs 2016||Latest Bank Jobs 2016|
|Latest Police & Defense Jobs 2016||Latest Railway Jobs 2016|
|Latest Medical Jobs||Central University Jobs|
|Employment News||Teaching Jobs|
|UPSC Online||SSC Online|
|PSC Jobs||Sarkari Naukri|
Below are the criteria and qualification details for various positions in banks.
Criteria for Bank Jobs:-
The candidate who wish to apply for a bank job in India must be either a:
- Citizen of India or
- Subject of Nepal or
- Subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan Refugee who came over to India with intention of permanently settling in Indiabefore 1st January 1962 or
- A person of Indian origin who migrate from Uganda, Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with an objective of permanently settling in India.
- And the candidates falling under the 2nd, 3rd, 4th& 5th category should be able to produce a certificate of eligibility issued by Government of India.
Clerks: – The minimum age criteria for clerks in 20 years and the upper age limit is 28 years. This gap may be one or two years here and there depending on the type of the bank one apply for such as Public Sector Banks, Regional Rural banks or an SBI or its associate banks.
Probationary Officer / Management trainee: –The minimum age criteria for probationary officer / Management Trainee is 20 year and the maximum age limit is 30 years. There are chances of small differences of a year or so depending on which type of bank one is applying for.
Specialist officer: – A candidate should be of minimum of 20 years old to apply for the post of Specialist Officer and the maximum age limit allotted to a candidate to apply is 30 years.
The age relaxation is different from one category to another and it helps the interested candidates to apply even though they are not in the specified age limits. Below are the various age relaxations of various categories.
- SC/ST: – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): – 3 years
- Persons with Disability (PWD): – 10 years
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989: – 5 years.
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment: – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: – 5 years.
- Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not married again: –9 years.
- Clerks: –The candidate need to have a pass in a Degree or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent institution approved by the Government of India or any other equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Probationary Officer / MT: – The candidates need to have a pass in a degree or graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by Government of India or any equivalent qualification from equivalent institutions recognized as such by the Central Government of India. The candidate must possess a valid mark sheet or graduation certificate indicating that she or he is a graduate on the time of registration for the examination and mention the percentage of mark while applying online.
- Specialist Officer: – The candidate who wish to appear for the examination of Specialist Officer must possess a relevant degree certificate in the respective field she or he wish to apply along with Post graduation for some grades. The various grades demands different qualifications in the area of specialization along with experience as well. The various positions in the Specialist officer category are IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer in Scale I and IT Officer, Law Officer, Chartered Accountant, Manager Credit /Financial Executive in Scale II.
All the candidates applying for the above said positions must be a computer literates with working knowledge in computer systems.The candidates should have Certificate or Diploma or a Degree in computer operations/Language or should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in her or his studies in the High School or College.
Preference for candidates who have proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ UT, wherein the candidates should know how to read / write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT for which the candidate is putting up the application for the vacancies.
Those who wish to taste the cup of success and have the right skills for it may choose banking as a career option. To be successful in this career, one need to be professional and dynamic. The banking sector in India opens wide doors of hope to the Youth in India and this has resulted coming up of many bank coaching institutions as well.
Some List of Indian Bank:
- National Housing Bank Recruitment
- Repco Bank Recruitment
- Bank of India Recruitment
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Recruitment
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment
- Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Limited Recruitment
- Tripura Gramin Bank Recruitment
- Federal Bank Recruitment
- Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment
- Nainital Bank Ltd Recruitment
- State Bank of India Recruitment
- KCC Bank Recruitment
- Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment
- Cent Bank Home Finance Ltd
- UCO Bank Recruitment